Are you living with a dairy allergy or lactose intolerance? You don't have to live without flavorful food. Try one of our delicious, dairy-free recipes.
- Allergy-Friendly Greek Lemon Chicken for the Slow Cooker - This easy-to-make dish is free of the big 8 allergens.
- Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Latkes (Potato Pancakes) - These latkes taste like the real deal, but without eggs, dairy, or soy.
- Dairy-Free, Soy-Free Mashed Potatoes - Deliciously creamy, without the cream.
- Tacos with Allergen-Free Seasoning: Easy-to-make taco seasoning free from all common allergens.
- Chicken Provencal: A traditional one-pot chicken stew.
- Allergen-Free Sweet Potato Casserole: Traditional Thanksgiving side dish, free from major allergens.
- Dairy-Free, Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Tempura Batter: A dairy-free version of the traditional Japanese batter for deep-frying.
- Allergy-Friendly Green Bean Casserole : This lighter version of the traditional favorite is free of dairy, nuts, eggs, and soy.
Soups, Snacks, and Salads
- Curry Chicken Salad: Easy chicken salad with apricots and curry.
- Chicken Salad with Cranberries: Simple chicken salad with cranberries and water chestnuts or almonds.
- Dairy-Free Potato-Leek Soup: Take advantage of the natural richness of potatoes to make a delicious dairy-free version of this traditional favorite.
- Dairy-Free Wild Mushroom Soup: Try this clear, herbed alternative to creamy mushroom soups.
- Allergy-Safe Gazpacho: Classic Spanish raw tomato-based soup, free from common allergens.
Sauces, Condiments, and Appetizers
- Guacamole: A Super Bowl essential and a terrific nut-free sandwich spread.
- Hummus: Middle Eastern chickpea paste works as a dip or a sandwich spread.
- Dairy-Free Cheese Recipes: A collection of recipes for making your own dairy-free cheese, by Ashley Skabar, guide to Dairy-Free Cooking
Desserts and Baked Goods
- Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Soy-Free Lemon Vanilla Cake: These are my go-to cupcakes for school functions, surprise birthday parties, and any event that is going to involve treats for kids
- Dairy-Free, Soy-Free Frosting: Have your cake, and top it with frosting too.
- Dairy-Free Hempmilk Tapioca Pudding: This dessert tastes for all the world like it was made with milk.
- Vegan Butterscotch Pudding: This kid-pleaser is made with almond milk, but coconut milk could be substituted.
- Dairy-Free Cookie Recipes: A collection of dairy-free cookies by Ashley Skabar, guide to Dairy-Free Cooking.
- Dairy-Free "Cheesy" Grits: Enjoy a vegan version of this Southern favorite.
- Allergy-Friendly Southern Breakfast Sausage: These easy sausage patties are free of the big 8 allergens, and will brighten your breakfast plate with the flavors of garlic and sage.
- Egg-Free French Toast: Use a dairy-free milk alternative such as rice or coconut milk to make this recipe safe for dairy allergies.
- Dairy-Free Strawberry-Banana Smoothie: A healthy breakfast for those on the go.