With the Fourth of July fast approaching, I thought this would be an ideal time for some summer reading: great ideas for handling food allergies during warm-weather activities.
Out and About
- 10 Tips for Picnicking with Food Allergies
- Grilling and Food Allergies
- Peanut-Free Baseball Game Directory
- Allergy Moms: Peanut Allergy Safe Ice Cream Parlor
- Check My Tag Community: Food Allergies at Summer Camp
- Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Nut-Free Trail Mix
- About.com Kids Cooking: Peach Smoothie (use soy yogurt for a dairy-free variation)
- Gluten-Free Girl: Ruby-Red Rice Salad with Asparagus and Goat Cheese
Enjoy your summer!