To beat the February Blues, make them all for an around-the-world dinner. Invite your friends and enjoy an evening of good food that also happens to be food-allergy friendly.
- Shellfish-Free Chicken and Sausage Gumbo - Authentic gumbo flavor without seafood.
- Vegetarian Sushi - Video recipe by Jolinda Hackett, our guide to Vegetarian Food, with step-by-step instructions for fish-free California rolls
- Vegetarian Thai Food - A collection of vegetarian recipes by Darlene Schmidt, our guide to Thai Food, that create the flavors of Thailand without the fish sauce. Several recipes are also gluten-free.
- Vegetarian Paella - An authentic paella recipe from Lisa and Tony Sierra, our guides to Spanish Food.
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip - There is no Worcestershire sauce in this classic restaurant appetizer.